ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS
4. You agree that you will not use CES’s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or CES.
5. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of CES Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by CES.
6. You agree that you will not use any CES Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
7. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without CES’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with CES’s Trademarks.
8. The look and feel of the CES website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of CES and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of CES.
9. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the CES website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by CES, unless expressly so stated.
10. You may not use a CES trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of CES to link to the CES website without the prior written consent of CES.
11. You may not frame or hotlink to the CES website or any Image without the prior written consent of CES.
12. You agree that you shall not:
a. Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of CES or any third party.
c. Violate the rights of CES or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
USE OF CONTENT
13. Certain Content will only be made available to users who pay CES a fee for such Content and/or enter into a subscription agreement or other use agreement for that particular Content. Even if you enter into a subscription agreement with CES you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Content.
14. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Content.
15. CES reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any reason.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
16. CES may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and Content at any time in CES’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
17. IN THE EVENT THAT CES PROVIDES LINKS FROM ITS WEBSITE TO ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR PERMITS ANY THIRD PARTY TO LINK FROM ITS WEBSITE TO THE CES WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT CES MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR THEIR WEBSITES. SUCH WEBSITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF CES, AND CES PROVIDES AND/OR PERMITS THESE LINKS ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY AFFILIATION, ENDORSEMENT, OR ADOPTION BY CES.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
19. AT NO TIME WILL THE AMOUNT OF ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR SERVICE AGREEMENTS EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE SERVICE.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION