Outlook Email and SpeechExec Pro
Philips® SpeechExec Pro uses Microsoft® Outlook to send and receive dictations via email in an author-typist workflow. Listed below are the versions of Outlook that SpeechExec Pro v8.7SR1 (and later) supports. Please note that this only applies to the Windows® version of SpeechExec Pro; email functionality with SpeechExec is not available on the Mac®.
Supported Versions of Outlook
- Windows 7 x86 SP1 + Outlook 2010 x86
- Windows 7 x64 SP1 + Outlook 2010 x64
- Windows 8.1 x86 + Outlook 2013 x86
- Windows 8.1 x64 + Outlook 2013 x64
- Windows 7 x86 SP1 + Outlook 2016 x86
- Windows 10 x64 Professional + Outlook 2016 x64
Please Note: Outlook 365 (cloud) is officially unsupported.
Verification Source and Date
Philips Support Team, 04/2016
The Philips support team states that SpeechExec Pro can crash when accessing Outlook 2016 emails. In these cases, please contact your Philips reseller, who should be able to provide you with new DLL files.