Antivirus Exclusions for Philips
If you’re running into issues with Philips® SpeechExec Pro on a Windows® computer running TrendMicro®, here is a list of program-related exceptions that need to be added to your antivirus exclusion list.
Follow the instructions below to add these exceptions to TrendMicro.
1. Open your Trend Micro software.
2. Go to Virus & Spyware Controls.
3. Under Protection Against Viruses & Spyware, click [Settings].
4. Click the Advanced Settings button on the right side.
5. Look for “Ignore Specific Files and Folders,” and then click [Select].
6. You will be presented with a new window that will allow you to “Add File” or “Add Folder.” Add the following exclusions:
Antivirus Exclusions (Folders and Content)
- %APPDATA%\Philips Speech
- %ProgramFiles%\Philips Speech
- %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Philips Speech
- %ProgramFiles%\Philips Speech\SpeechExec Pro Dictate\SEPDict.exe and/or
- %ProgramFiles%\Philips Speech\SpeechExec ProTranscribe\SEPTrans.exe
In some rare cases, you’ll need to add file formats as well. Here are the file formats that should be added:
7. When you’ve added everything, click [OK].