Using Work Types within the Philips Dictation Recorder App gives users more flexibility with routing their dictations and using templates. The guide below will show you how to create worktypes on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch when using the Philips Dictation Recorder App, also known as the Philips SpeechExec Dictation App. Illustrated screen shots have been included for your convenience. I have created this guide with the assumption that you have already downloaded the Philips Recorder App.
STEP 1: Creating Work Types
1. Open the App
2. You will be presented with the Recorder interface, press [Cancel].
3. On the next screen, select [Settings].
4. Select the [Behaviour] tab
5. Scroll down to select [Work Types]
6. Add a customized Work Type by selecting the [+] button.
7. Enter your customized Work Type then select [Done]
Congratulations, that’s it. If you have Worktype routing enabled, you will be able to route your dictations by Work Type.
Verification Source: In-house testing
Test Date: 4.12.12