If for some reason you cannot login to your SpeechExec License Manager do not despair. You can get back in by deleting or renaming the file SpeechExec.Enterprise.local.
To do this:
- Stop the SpeechExec Enterprise License Server Service if it is not already stopped.
- Go to Program FilesPhilips SpeechSpeechExec Enterprise License Server
- Delete or rename SpeechExec.Enterprise.local
- Start the SpeechExec Enterprise License Server Service
- Login to the SpeechExec Enterprise License Server Service leaving the password blank
- To change the password, go to the file menu, ‘Server’ > ‘Change password’
Warning: You will also need to reload (import) your SpeechExec Enterprise License with your supplied ‘*.seelic’ file
Source: Philips Support Team and in house verification