The System Configuration Program and License Manager are server-side applications designed to be used alongside ODMS in a Workgroup Mode environment. Both applications can offer the Administrator a vast array of functions to allow them to manage and configure their ODMS environment in the following ways:
• Centrally manage user and group settings.
• Lock settings and restrict access to software menus.
• Deploy software and firmware updates across the environment.
• Create custom installer files to streamline the deployment process.
• Centrally manage ODMS License usage.
• Update Multi User License quantities to allow support for more users.
IMPORTANT: If the suggested resolution above did not resolve your issue, please contact your Dealer (where you purchased the product from) for support.
If you do not have a dealer, let us be your partner. We offer affordable, annual support & maintenance packages to ensure you get the help you need. To learn more about how eDist can help you improve financial performance, raise the quality of care and increase customer satisfaction.
CLICK HERE for complete details about our available services.
Verification Source: Olympus America Web Site
Test Date: 1.10.13