Question: Can I record from another audio device?
Yes, using a connecting cord you can record sound played back from another device.
- Make sure that the recorder has stopped.
- Connect the recorder to the earphone jack on the other device with a connecting cord. For recording monaural sound, use the optional connecting cord, KA232 and, for stereo sound, use a commercially available connecting cord with attenuation resistance.
- Press and hold the DISPLAY/MENU button for one second or longer.
- Press the FF or REW button untilEXT.INPUT” flashes on the display.
- Press the PLAY button. The EXT.INPUT setup process begins.
- Press the FF or REW button to choose betweenSTEREO INPUT” andMONAURAL INPUT”. ChooseSTEREO INPUT” for the stereo recording. ChooseMONAURAL INPUT” for the monaural input.
- Press the PLAY button to complete the setup screen.
- Press the STOP button to close the menu.
- Press the REC button to start recording.
Note:When set to STEREO INPUT, the recorder starts recording in SHQ mode. When set to MONAURAL INPUT, it starts recording in the specified recording mode.
Verification Source: Olympus Website