System Information files (NFO) contain information about the hardware and software environment of your computer. This file is often requested by support professionals as a way to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with a software application.
The instructions below will walk you through the steps needed to obtain an NFO file.
For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Users:
1. On the Start menu, click [Run].
2. In the Run dialog box, enter MSINFO32.
3. In the System Information dialog box, on the File menu, click [Save].
4. In the Save As dialog box, make sure that the file type is System Information File (*.NFO
5. Enter a name for the file. Click [Save].
IMPORTANT: If the suggested resolution above did not resolve your issue, please contact your Dealer (where you purchased the product from) for support.
If you do not have a dealer, let us be your partner. We offer affordable, annual support & maintenance packages to ensure you get the help you need. To learn more about how eDist can help you improve financial performance, raise the quality of care and increase customer satisfaction.
CLICK HERE for complete details about our available services.
Verification Source: In-house testing
Test Date: 11.28.12