How to use the Philips SpeechExec Pro software with Dragon NaturallySpeaking v10
WALKTHROUGH GUIDE #342
After you have created your Philips user profile within Dragon NaturallySpeaking v10, it’s time to learn how to automate and transcribe your recordings. This ‘How to guide’ will you through that process. Illustrated screen shots have been included for your convenience.
1. After dictation is complete, connect your Philips Digital Pocket Menu to your PC through the USB cord or the Docking Station. Open the SpeechExec Pro Dictate/Transcribe software.
2. Select the file you wish to transcribe into text and then click the button.
3. The file will automatically convert to .WAV then ask which Dragon NaturallySpeaking profile to open.
4. Select the Philips user profile.
5. The Transcription Options window will open. Essentially this window allows you to choose where the document opens (Example: DragonPad or MS Word), select your preferred settings and then click [Transcribe].
6. The application of your choice will automatically launch, and Dragon NaturallySpeaking® will begin transcribing your recorded dictations.
Congratulations, you are now ready to continue dictating.