The NEW & IMPROVED Philips LFH-9375 Digital Pocket Memo is the successor of the now discontinued, Philips LFH-9370 DPM. This new push-button model spent a little time this spring getting a make-over. In addition to changing the color of the device, several features enhancements were made, giving users a little more bang for their buck.
The LFH-9375 is considered the entry-level digital voice recorder within the Philips Digital Pocket Memo product line. This affordable option is perfect for those needing a simple, hand-held, push-button device with a few professional editing features.
A recent end user survey showed that 39% of users purchased voice recorders for business use, therefore; Philips designed the LFH-9375 Digital Pocket Memo specifically for those of you who need to create simple business correspondences.
So, what improvements were made to this new model? That’s a great question… I’m glad you asked.
The Philips LFH-9375 DPM gives users more choices than ever with the ability to record in .DSS, .DS2 or MP3 format. This makes file sharing a breeze. With so many options, users will no longer need software to send, receive and/or play audio files.
Spending extra money on batteries is now a thing of the past. The LFH-9375 is now packaged with rechargeable batteries, which can be quickly charged through your computers USB port.
Editing audio files has never easier with professional editing features like Insert, Overwrite, Append and Lock now included. Users will also have the ability to set priority settings to easily mark those important jobs.
LFH-9375 Key Features
- User Friendly Operation – Push buttons for single handed operation.
- Rechargeable Batteries – USB Fast charging through makes this an ideal economical choice.
- Large LCD – a backlit screen for an at-a-glance overview of file information including author name, file length, and position in file.
- Workflow Management – Includes the New & Improved SpeechExec Dictate v7, the easy to use software program allows you to manage dictation files directly through the PC.
- Smart Buttons’– two smart buttons let you scroll through Menu options and make selections.
- Multiple Recording Format – Record in DSS (Digital Speech Standard), DS2 (High Quality) or MP3 (MPEG1 Layer 3) file format.
LFH-9375 Recorder Features
- Smart Buttons. Two smart buttons let you scroll through menu options and quickly make selections.
- New level of simplicity. Voice files are recorded onto an exchangeable SD card and emailed or downloaded via USB to a PC for transcription.
- Recording functions are controlled with a professional push-button system, and “smart buttons” facilitate intuitive on-screen menu selections.
- Insert, overwrite and delete functions allow full editing and continuity of dictation.
- Digital Speech Standard (.DSS) The DSS file format is the international standard for professional speech processing. Offering outstanding audio quality for recorded voice, DSS files allow a high compression rate, reduce file size, network traffic and required storage capacity.
- Large Display/ A large graphical display lets you view all file information, such as the client name, keywords, length of dictation, position within the file, and other vital information at a glance. A backlit display lets you view all information, even in poor lighting conditions.
- Exchangeable SD Card offers flexibility and unlimited storage capacity.
- Choose between four recording modes SP (DSS), QP (DS2), HQ (MP3) and XHQ (MP3)
- End-of-letter index marks a dictation file as complete and automatically generates a new file (this button can also be disabled)
- SpeechExec Dictate software ensures easy installation and efficient handling of voice files. Completed files can be quickly transferred to a PC via a USB cable for storage or professional transcription.
- Five dictation folders allow easy organization and archiving of files. You can also transfer files directly to your PC via a USB cable for further editing and professional transcription.
- Compatible with industry-standards such as SD card, mini-USB socket, AAA batteries, 3.5 mm headphone and microphone sockets
- Robust metal casing for extra durability
- Philips LFH-9375 Digital Pocket Memo
- SpeechExec Dictate v7 software
- Philips Secure Digital 2GB (SD) memory card
- 2 Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable AAA batteries
- Standard Mini-B USB Cable
- Leather pouch
- User Manual