A transcriptionist dream come true, the Philips SpeechExec v7 Pro Transcribe solution is loaded with the features and functionality you need as a professional transcriptionist to quickly and efficiently convert those recordings into transcribed documents.
Several components, including the SpeechExec Player was completely redesigned to offer an intuitive, user-friendly interface, making it easier than ever to enhance your productivity. Optimized for professionals, this efficient workflow management software has several advanced features, such as: visual and audible new work notifications and reminders, advanced file routing, automatic integration with your existing advanced word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Word or Corel Word Perfect), web updates, automatic downloading, job tracking, sort and filter options, data protection, and much more.
This state-of-the-art visual workflow management solution allows you to prioritize documents to be transcribed in order of preference. Data protection features ensure that only authorized users have access to your documents. Receiving dictations from your author has never been easier, choose between receiving files through automatic email, FTP, or through your internal network.
- Multiple Transmission Options: Whether it’s via email, FTP or through your internal network, receiving files from your author can be done with a single click of the mouse.
- Notifications: Receive ‘New Work’ notifications with a pop up window or your favorite sound clip.
- Advanced Word Processing Support: The software will automatically launch your favorite word processing application when you start a new job.
- Carousel View: Similar to iTunes, the SpeechExec v7 Professional Transcribe software will color code and display jobs in a carousel view, showing an image of the author along with pertinent job information.
- Improved User Experience: Offering improved usability, the user interface’s new player is a lot like what you would find on a standard music player, like QuickTime or Windows Media Player, which most users are already familiar with.
- New User Interface: New application icons, splash screens and toolbar icons offer a new modernized and simplified out-of-the-box experience for users.
- New Licensing Concept: After 6 years in the market, SpeechExec says goodbye to hardware-based licenses and now offers a future proof web-based license system.
- Competitor Support: This transcription solution supports compatibility with competitive devices, allowing you to work in a mixed environment of Philips and Olympus digital voice recorders.
- Priority Settings: urgent recordings can be prioritized. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance and get processed and delivered first.
- Data Security: File encryption and secure file transfer allow only authorized individuals to access your documents.
- Back Up: The optional automatic backup function protects your data against accidental loss
- DSS Pro Encoding: The .DSS file format is the international standard for professional speech processing. Offering outstanding audio quality for recorded voice, .dss files allow a high compression rate and reduce file size, network traffic, and required storage capacity. The format also allows additional information, such as client/patient name or document type, to be stored in the file header, further facilitating file organization.
- Automatic Updates: The software can be set to automatically check for updates to ensure your software is always up-to-date.
- Efficient Workflow Management: software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
- Automatic Download: When plugged in, the dictation device automatically uploads your audio files directly onto the computer and into the SpeechExec dictation workflow.
- Easy Work Tracking: SpeechExec provides clear information about the current status of your dictation jobs. It lets you track your work and delivers real-time information, even if transcription is still pending or is already in progress.
- Speech Recognition Ready: Ready for full integration of Dragon NaturallSpeaking to automatically convert those audio files into transcribed documents.
- Automatic Import: of sound files recorded with a Philips Digital Pocket Memo reduces manipulation time to a minimum.
- Saves Investments: This software support legacy Digital Pocket Memo devices.
- Philips SpeechExec v7 Pro Transcribe software
- Quick Start Guide
- Processor: Pentium IV, 1 GHz or faster (when using with speech recognition, a multicore CPU is strongly recommended.)
- RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP, 2 GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework.
- Ports: 1 USB Port
- Transfer Rate: Recommend minimum for LAN:100 Mbit/s
- Operating System: Windows 7, 32/64 bit, Windows Vista, 32/64 bit, Windows XP (SP2) 32 bit
Supported Email Systems
- Microsoft Outlook Express 7
- Windows Live Mail
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Lotus Notes 6.0.3 & higher
- Novell GroupWise
- POP3 Accounts like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, MSN and more
Supported Speech Recognition Applications
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking v10.1 and higher Professional & Legal Editions
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition and higher