Designed to work the way “You” work, the Philips Speech Executive Professional Dictation solution puts you in the driver’s seat by allowing you to customize your workflow options to specifically fit your professional dictation needs.
Version 7, the latest release, offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface, making it easier than ever for you to enhance your productivity as an author. Optimized for professionals, this efficient workflow management software has several advanced features, such as: data security, priority settings, advanced file routing, spoken instructions, web updates, automatic downloading, job tracking and much more.
This state-of-the-art dictation management solution incorporates data protection features to ensure that only authorized users have access to your documents. Sending dictations to your typists has never been easier, choose between automatic emailing, automatically uploading to your FTP site or automatically send files through your internal network. The Philips Speech Executive v7 Professional Dictate software is the ultimate all-in-one scalable solution for busy authors looking to streamline their workflow in a small office environment (up to 20 users).
- New User Interface: New application icons, splash screens and toolbar icons offer a new modernized and simplified out-of-the-box experience for users.
- Improved Usability: The user interface’s new player is a lot like what you would find on a standard music player, like QuickTime or Windows Media Player, which most users are already familiar with.
- New Licensing Concept: After 6 years in the market, SpeechExec says goodbye to hardware-based licenses and now offers a future proof web-based license system.
- Efficient Workflow Management: software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
- Automatic Download: When plugged in, the dictation device automatically uploads your audio files directly onto the computer and into the SpeechExec dictation workflow.
- Easy Work Tracking: SpeechExec provides clear information about the current status of your dictation jobs. It lets you track your work and delivers real-time information, even if transcription is still pending or is already in progress.
- Speech Recognition Ready: Ready for full integration of Dragon NaturallySpeaking to automatically convert those audio files into transcribed documents.
- Quick and Easy Installation: Gives short startup time, low startup cost and low maintenance.
- Priority Settings: urgent recordings can be prioritized. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance and get processed and delivered first.
- Data Security: File encryption and secure file transfer allow only authorized individuals to access your documents.
- Back Up: The optional automatic backup function protects your data against accidental loss.
- DSS Pro Encoding: The .DSS file format is the international standard for professional speech processing. Offering outstanding audio quality for recorded voice, .DSS files allow a high compression rate and reduce file size, network traffic, and required storage capacity. The format also allows additional information, such as client/patient name or document type, to be stored in the file header, further facilitating file organization.
- Automatic Updates: The software can be set to automatically check for updates to ensure your software is always up-to-date.
- Multiple Transmission Options: Whether it’s via email, FTP or through your internal network, getting files from A to B can be done with a single click of the mouse.
- Multiple Sorting Options: put the most important jobs on top of the dictation work list. (e.g. according to creation time AND priority – enables priority documents to be transcribed in order of importance).
- Saves Investments: This new release supports legacy Digital Pocket Memo devices.
- Philips SpeechExec v7 Pro Dictate
- User Manual
- Processor: Pentium IV, 1 GHz or faster (when using with speech recognition, a multicore CPU is strongly recommended.)
- RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP, 2 GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
- Ports: 1 USB Port
- Transfer Rate: Recommend minimum for LAN:100 Mbit/s
- Operating System: Windows 7, 32/64 bit, Windows Vista, 32/64 bit, Windows XP (SP2) 32 bit
Supported Email Systems
- Microsoft Outlook Express 7
- Windows Live Mail
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Lotus Notes 6.0.3 & higher
- Novell GroupWise
Supported Speech Recognition Applications
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking v10.1 Professional & Legal Editions
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking v11 Professional & Legal Editions
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking v11.5 Professional & Legal Editions