I Need Dragon Naturally Speaking Support
Are you getting error messages when using Dragon®? Does the program crash? If so, our team of Dragon technicians can help get you up and running again. We work with clients using Dragon every day, so we know what kinds of common problems are out there.
Instead of wasting time trying to figure out what might be causing the issue—and getting way behind in the meantime—let us troubleshoot and resolve it for you.
Versions of Dragon We Support
Dragon Speech Recognition for Windows®
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 1, 2, & 4
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium, Professional, and Legal 12 & 13
- Dragon Professional/Legal Individual 14 & 15
- Dragon Professional/Legal Group 14 & 15
- Dragon Law Enforcement
Dragon Speech Recognition for Mac
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4
- Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac 4
- Dragon for Mac 5
- Dragon for Mac Medical 5
- Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6
How Do I Get Dragon Software Support?
Free Support Documentation
Yes, we do provide some complimentary Dragon speech-to-text documentation—which may help you solve the problem yourself. If you are tech savvy and want to tackle this on your own, we’re happy to help.
You can visit several places on our site for troubleshooting articles, Dragon user manuals, and product overviews, including:
- Dragon Knowledgebase: Very specific information about product errors, features, compatibility, etc. It’s free, but you will need to sign up with us to get in.
- Tech Tips: Includes step-by-step Dragon guides for various features.
- Blog: Detailed Dragon dictation articles, covering new versions, updates, product features, and more.
- Dragon Vendor Documentation: Product manuals, info sheets, administrator guides, and more, provided by Nuance®.
Certified eSupport Members Only
We provide Dragon dictation support for members of our Support Me plan. This is a service that gets you one hour of installation, training, and configuration, and one year of technical assistance in these areas:
- Error messages
- Program crashes
Please note that Support Me is a per-user plan, and that all service is performed using remote desktop software.
If you’re ready to purchase a Support Me, or want more details about this service, click the button below.